Mission & Vision
Activities / Curriculum
Science Club (YES-O)
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
CIRRICULUM AND ACTIVITIES
Learning Outcome/Academic Development
Science Fair 2010
Weekly updated lesson plan in all science subjects throughout the school year and regular monitoring of UBD approach in first year level
Administered pre-test and post-test in all year levels.
Monitoring of student’s mastery level in all science subjects.
Made additional instructional materials in science elective subjects and major subjects.
Conducted a local Mock-NAT in 2nd year level.
Enhanced the teaching of Research II subject of 4th Year level in reference with the DepEd Order no. 41, s. 2005.
Tied up with mathematics and English department in editing the science researches of students.
Conducted field trip and tree-planting activity through the Youth for the Environment in Schools Organization or YES-O.
Celebrated the National Science Month 2010 in coordination with the YES-O and Science Department.
YES-O (fieldtrip) & Science Fair2010
Tree-planting at La Mesa Ecopark
1. Celebrated the National Science Month 2010
2. Conducted YES-O tree planting activity and field trip
3. Participated in the earth hour as an act of environmental awareness on climate change
4. The science club (YES-O) participated in the Linis Brigade of the school.
5. Declared the S.Y. 2010-2011 as year of the Earth in ValSci.
6. Robotics application
Create a free website
Copyright 2008 Valenzuela City Science High School email@example.com 291-5591